Friday, July 29, 2011

Fab Friday - Rainy day edition

TIt's been raining all day. The kind of rain that does not let up but only changes in intensity. The perfect weather to stay inside. Unfortunately I had to go outside to pick up my bike from the repair shop. Even more unfortunate that it wasn't done yet. Apparently my axis is broken and they have to replace the entire wheel. It'll be done tomorrow. Hopefully the rain will be done by then, too.
So now that I got home and got dry again I decided to give in to the feeling that has been screaming "Fall! It's fall!" at me all day. I made myself some hot tea and got comfortable with a sweater and thick socks on the sofa. "Muckelig" as a friend of mine would say. (The closest thing to a translation of the word would be cozy, but it is a bit more than that.)
Anyways, as it feels like it's already November I've been watching trailers of movies coming up this winter and next spring. To have something to look forward to. Here are my fab four:

Jane Eyre:



Michael Fassbender as Rochester. Rrrawwrrrr... need I say more? (Actually Mia Wasikowska has been a favorite of mine, too. Ever since I saw her in "The Kids are alright").

Pirates! Band of Misfits:



From the same guys who did Wallace and Gromit. It's pirates in stop motion animation. Yay! If that will not cure me from my disappointment with all the Pirates of the Carribean movies except the first one I don't know what will. I lurrrve Pirates and Johnny Depp almost ruined them for me. A curse upon you ye bridled, dim-witted weasle!

The Dark Knight Rises:



This one is only a teaser. And it really doesn't give much away. Come on Christopher Nolan, stop teasing us. Tell us what's it about. The suspence is killing me. But judging from the last two movies this one is bound to be good.

Sherlock Holmes 2:



I immensely enjoyed the first one. This one looks to be the same kind of fun.

Now I'll get back to my tea. Or maybe some hot spiced wine? Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment