Friday, October 21, 2011

Fab Friday's Scaramouche Do The Fandango

It's Friday already and the end of my first week in my new job! Yepp, you heard right I have finally officially joined the rank of you nine to fivers. I'm still working on adjusting my life and rhythm, trying to figure out how to fit writing for this blog, working on my eufrica project and my social life around my new responsibilities. But I'm sure I'll work it out eventually.

In the mean time it's fab friday which means I'll give you something fabulous I found this week. Today it's one of my favorite songs written by the absolutely fabulous Freddy Mercury and performed by the awesome William "Captain Kirk" Shatner. The video is awesometastic, it's makes me wanna say "Beam me up, Scotty!"



There's an other version of the song that's been out there a while but still love to watch it. Also performed by a group that I adore: the Muppets! Enjoy:



And since all good things come in three... here's the original:



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm now a curator of estates. Sounds fancy, huh? I'll call you some time this week. Let me know what day/time works best for you.

    ReplyDelete