Sunday, October 23, 2011

Strenuous Sunday

So after my first week at the new job I had so much energy that I spent the weekend moving furniture around and re-organizing/-decorating the apartment. Poor D. She had to help me move two bookshelves into our hallway, put the dresser that was standing there in my bedroom and finally carry my armoire into the study which has now officially become our guestroom/study. I also moved some furniture around in our living room and build two shelves from the defunct drawers of the dresser (pics'll follow). Today I organized the stuff that was in the respective pieces of furniture and put it in their new destinations. Oh and I also did some repairs, a load of laundry and had friends over last night for a fun night of boardgames.

Due to the busy day I just threw some snacks together:



 To end this gorgeous autumn weekeend I made Chicken Pot Pie. For me it's the ultimate fall dish. Don't you just love all these colors?

2 comments: