Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pigeons, Pause and Paul Newman

Another week is starting again. It feels like time's flying by. I didn't get as much done this weekend as I had planned but I did use the gorgeous fall weather to clean my windows. And so far my threats to buy an airgun have worked. I swear the local pigeon community sends out scouting units to find out who's cleaning their windows. And then they gather on the roofs of the buildings around you. Smirking. Plotting their evil deeds...

Anyways, I didn't get much more done. D. has brought home some stomach bug and my immune system is working overtime. On the plus side, I don't get sick. The downside is that it turns me into a senior citizen. The last three nights I went to bed before ten p.m., getting about ten hours of sleep every night. But I feel a lot more rested.

Now, if I had him waiting in my bed...

...that would be another story entirely!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment