Monday, August 29, 2011

Making up for last week: More Mancandy Monday

It's been a really busy week/weekend. I'm working fulltime at the moment, albeit only temporarily. Which means I'm also still churning out applications (last week I sent out four). I'm also trying to keep up with my African news project. On top of that, two good friends from out of town whom I hadn't seen in about a year were in Berlin last week. I also managed to squeeze in a summer party and a movie. Plus I made brownies for the office. I really need to get better at this time management thing.

Anyways, the movie I saw was Crazy Stupid Love and I adored it. If you haven't seen it yet, do so. It'll make you feel good. I promise. And not only because of him.

Ryan Gosling
via flickr user gdcgraphics under creative commons license


Even though Ryan Gosling is hubba-hubba-hunkadory-delicious.




And because I got thouroughly drenched by the rain today here's an extra treat to get y'all heated up.
IWater shows it all
via flickr user CelebMuscle under Creative Commons license

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment