Sunday, December 5, 2010

hmmm, yummy, Sunday!

Sunday is almost over and whooohooo what a busy Sunday. I finished up with my handycraft project from yesterday: baking my saltdough (playdough?) figurines and painting them.
                                          I would say not bad for a creatively challenged person.....

I made a Gratin Dauphinois and a mâche salad with oranges for dinner and a pumpkin-creamcheese bread for dessert.

Before:

and after:



And I started to plan a concept for a project with the Ethnological Museum with two friends (who by the way really appreciated the dinner). Now I'm tired and ready for bed and it's not even 9.30pm (well it might have to do with the three glasses of wine I had).

But before I go to bed, I'll think a bit about how much I love a guy who knows his way around in a kitchen...

Happy 5th of December!

No comments:

Post a Comment