Saturday, December 18, 2010

is it saturday already?

Sorry, I didn't make it yesterday. And I can't even say that I was too busy yesterday. Well, I was busy, but not doing what I had originally planned to do. Instead of starting my christmas cleaning, finishing a post for the eufrika.org project, paying my bills and writing my fab friday review, I spent the morning at some government agency, went home to have lunch, then realized I was to have tea with a friend who was too sick to make it to my brithday party and since it was so nice talking with her I stayed longer than intended, so I had no time to get any of the things done I had planned on doing because I had to prepare dinner as we had invited our neighbor over.
I endeavor to be better today, even though I must admit the day didn't start out as intended either. I was so tired that I decided to sleep in and now it is already one p.m. after finishing brekfast, cleaning up the kitchen and writing down the shopping list. But I'll try. On my list today is: Making a plum pudding for our pre-christmas dinner tomorrow, getting started with the christmas cleaning, finishin the article and writing the fab friday review I was going to post yesterday. Hopefully, I'll post it today.

How are your days, now as christmas is getting closer? Are you busy with preparations and celebrations? Or are you enjoying the season quietly? Let me know, I'd love to hear from you.

Meanwhile, happy belated December 17th! And sorry for being late. That's why I have two calender doors to open now....

No comments:

Post a Comment