Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WTF? The Tourist is a comedy?

I'm kinda confused. I looked at the Golden Globes nominations and "The Tourist" was nominated in the category Musical/Comedy (three times actually). I thought that it was a Thriller. I haven't actually watched it but I saw the trailer several times:



Maybe it's because I didn't find it funny. What do you think? Anyone with me on the impression that if the movie is meant as a comedy, the trailer is a big marketing fail? Anyways, even though Johnny doesn't really rock my boat looks-wise, I know a lot of you think he's hot.
Happy December 15th!

1 comment:

  1. Well, he doesn't have enough hair on his chest, but apart from that? Definitely hot.
    BTW we have the next two Mercy Thompson books. Somewhere in my room. I just have to find them.

    ReplyDelete