Monday, December 6, 2010

The mailman has stolen my St. Nikolaus gift....

And I am seriously miffed about that. No chocolate for St. Nikolaus for me... and no Advent Calendar ... an no cookies from my mother.... So unfair!

The internet tracking site says that allegedly two tries were made to deliver the package on Wednesday. Even though I was home all day! No mailman ever rang my doorbell. After that there is silence on the whereabouts of my package. A phone call to DHL only resulted in "We're sorry we cannot locate the package in question. Try your local post office." Where I went today. After standing in line for twenty minutes, the only thing I got was: "We're sorry. You're package is not here. Maybe you can ask your neighbors if they took it in." There are 25 apartments in my house, so now I'm supposed to ask all of them if they have seen my package? Seriously?! Oh well! I also asked if my parents as the senders can launch an official search request. Yes, they may, BUT only in 4 weeks. By that time my cookies will be stale....or eaten by the delivery man... MEH!!!

So, no St. Nikolaus for me ... especially not one who looks like this!

Happy St. Nikolaus everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment